SST stickhandling modules are designed to be practiced in progression. This series carries a player through a six-month training schedule.
The SST plug-and-play stickhandling series was designed by Yogi Svejkovsky.
Video series details:
- Four practice modules consisting of 5-7 drills
- Each module is suggested to be trained for six weeks
- Each module is suggested to be trained 2 - 3 sessions per week
- The training session duration of each module is between 15 - 20 minutes
- Game-like techniques that apply directly to essential on-ice puck handling and deception.
- Co-founder of SST
- Twenty years of coaching experience
- Fifteen years as the development director for two minor hockey associations simultaneously
- Fifteen years as a bench and skill development coach for the Vancouver Giants (WHL)
- Currently with the Vancouver Canucks as the skill development coach
Once purchased, you will receive an email from our content management partner Aimability, with instructions on logging in and viewing content.